Kababayan Unisex Sweater I Eco Edition I Quote at the Back
Made-to-order. No Returns/Exchanges.
Kababayan means fellow Filipino. Sometimes it's obvious and we recognise our kababayans right away. Whereas other times, it's take a conversation to find out.
Elevate your style with this unisex eco sweatshirt. The shirt has a chic, crisp look and will go great with both casual and more dressed up outfits. Made of organic and recycled materials, this sweatshirt is durable, comfy, and extra soft.
• 85% organic ring-spun combed cotton, 15% recycled polyester
• Fabric weight: 350 g/m² (10.3 oz/yd²)
• Relaxed fit
• Set-in sleeves
• 1×1 rib at neck collar, sleeve hem, and bottom hem
• Single-needle topstitch at neck collar
• Double-needle topstitch on the sleeves and bottom hems
• Inside herringbone back neck tape
• Self-fabric half moon at back neck
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh
|BRUSTWEITE (inches)||KÖRPERLÄNGE (inches)||ÄRMELLÄNGE (inches)|
|S||19 ⅞||26 ¾||25 ⅜|
|M||20 ⅞||28 ⅜||26|
|L||22||29 ⅛||26 ⅝|
|XL||23 ¼||29 ⅞||27 ⅛|
|2XL||24 ⅜||30 ¾||27 ¾|
|BRUSTWEITE (cm)||KÖRPERLÄNGE (cm)||ÄRMELLÄNGE (cm)|